Handle Objections Effectively and Close More Sales!
Thursday, May 30, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
Handling objections workshop self-test:
- Can you identify the difference between an excuse and objection?
- Are you really listen what your customers are objection to?
- Can you recognize buying signals?
- Do you know to remove resistance from your customers?
- Are you using scripts to overcome objections?
- Do you know more than 10 closing techniques?
- Can you handle pricing objections convincingly?
If you answered NO to one or more of these questions, this workshop will definitely help you!
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Discover exactly what value your prospect is searching for
- Ask powerful questions until you have the information you need
- Stop objections before they happen
- Understand why your biggest objections occur and how to eliminate them
- Describe 3-5 effective ways to handle each objection
- Have the right answers to the most commonly raised objections
- Make your life as a salesperson less stressful and more rewarding (You can’t put the price-tag on that!)
How is this workshop different?
This workshop is not about the law of large numbers, useless one liners, or outdated closing tricks. This workshop is hands-on, real-time and interactive. To get the most out of your training bring your own examples and most common objections and we will give you 3-5 ways on how you can respond and close the sale!
You will acquire practical knowledge that can be easily implemented back at the office. This specific objection-handling knowledge can be used over and over again to crush your sales goals month in and month out!
Who should attend?
- Sales Reps
- Sales & Account Managers who are finding it difficult to overcome client objections
- Sales Managers
- Small and medium size business owners and managers
Enrollment fee includes:
- Complimentary lunch for all attendees
- Role-plays that will improve your persuasion skills
- Practices on case studies and “live” examples from your business
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized workbook and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- "Selling is Better Than Sex" Book (signed by the author Alen Mayer)
- "Three reasons why you lose a sale" - Special Report
This workshop focuses on the use of trainer led, face to face, classroom whiteboard and live examples training. Other types of delivery such as on-site or remote individual or group and track or session training are available.
About the trainer:
Alen Mayer is an internationally-renowned expert in the field of persuasion and sales training. With 20 years in sales and 10 years of experience working with amazing clients with similar worries and concerns, Alen is fiercely committed to guiding sales professionals to improve their sales skills so they can achieve extraordinary sales results.
Alen was recently ranked as one of the Top 25 Sales Influencers for 2012. You can be sure that you will learn from the original source. To learn more about Alen, please visit his award-winning blog at www.AlenMayer.com
Reserve your seat today!
Click on the link below to reserve your seat today or call with your credit card information: 647-427-1588. Another option is to mail a check payable to Mayer Sales Training, 1943 Fairport Road, Pickering, ON, L1V 1T5.
Mayer Sales Training provides a complimentary lunch during the workshop for all attendees.
Participants are responsible for all costs related to attendance, including transportation, parking, lodging, other meals and incidentals.
Please send questions about the workshop to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 416-666-8154.
Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellation requests received with less than five business days notice, and the participant will be assessed the full fee.
Substitution of one participant for another for a specific seminar or workshop will be accepted with notice at least two business days prior to the beginning of the seminar or workshop. Substitution requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No substitution requests will be made for requests received with less than two business days notice.
Seminar or workshop may be rescheduled without penalty by providing Mayer Sales Training notice at least five business days prior to the scheduled start date of the seminar. Reschedules will be based on availability. Reschedule requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com. No seminar or workshop reschedules will be made for requests received with less than five business days notice, and the participant will be assessed the full fee.
When & Where
Mayer Sales Training
Mayer Sales Training runs the most advanced sales training in Canada.
We specialize in B2B and B2C Sales Training, and many organizations and individuals have benefited from the training expertise of our training experts. We provide various sales solutions to enable your sales representatives to improve their performance and close more sales.
We consult and train businesses, entrepreneurs and salespeople on a variety of sales topics – from speaking the language of your client’s mind, establishing rapport with ease, discovering your prospect’s buying strategy, listening more effectively, to attracting clients without manipulation, turning objections into approval, and getting your clients to close themselves.